Call us now
Debtors Unite is constantly striving to build long lasting relationships with you, our customers and business partners. In our effort to provide excellent service, we occasionally require information about you, such as your name and e-mail address, when you visit our site. This is necessary for access to particular areas, correspondence, providing subscriptions, and so forth. Debtors Unite respects your right to privacy and will let you know why we need such information and how it will be used.
1. COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY. Debtors Unite is committed to complying with relevant laws and respecting high standards in handling our own and our clients' data. We recognize the importance of protecting personal data and individual privacy and would like to assure you that we will not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us and will not provide or sell your name and address to unrelated or unapproved vendors. Your information will be protected and only shared with approved vendors or partner organizations.
3. OPT-OUT POLICY. Users are provided with the opportunity and ability to "opt out" of either providing personal or professional information to us or receiving communications from our Partners and us. We respect your right to privacy and offer you the opportunity to browse our Site without the need to provide private information, unless specifically required.
4. SITE STATISTICS. Debtors Unite intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. However, we do keep track of the domains that users visit. As you browse our Site, Debtors Unite web servers anonymously collect information about your visit, not about you personally. We monitor statistics such as how many users visit our site and what pages they visit, from which domains users come, and which browsers are used to visit our site. We analyze this data to allow us to constantly improve the value of the Web site and to monitor its performance.
6. SECURITY. Our Web site logs Host Names and IP addresses (when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the Web content.
7. OUTSIDE CONTENT. Our Site may include submissions from members of the general public. We make reasonable attempts to ensure that these submissions do not break any laws. To increase the variety of information available on the Site, we may allow viewpoints that are not shared by Debtors Unite. No portion of any content labeled as Readers Contributions should be misconstrued as a reflection of the views of Debtors Unite. If any content appears to be in violation of any law, Debtors Unite should be contacted to review the perceived infraction so that it may be remedied.